photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo askmetab.png photo greenarchivestab.png photo shegrowstab.png photo easycookingtab.png

Monday, January 4, 2010

Let's see how long this lasts.....

That's what Jeremy said to me when I brought up the idea of starting a blog. Now, I know I'm not the typical blogger, but I figured this would be a great way to keep all of the family and friends updated on the news and development throughout this exciting time.
So in honor of the new year's, here are a few resolutions I will make to the blog and you (the reader):
1) I will do my best to post pics of the family, ultrasounds and of my ever expanding body in a timely manner.
2) I promise I will make frequent updates to the blog (no more than 1 week in between posts)
3) I will do my best to be entertaining in my posts so as not to put anyone to sleep.

If I'm forgetting anything, I'm sure my husband will let me know.
Sooooo, Here we go!
I am hoping everyone enjoys following along with us as we take this new and crazy ride to parenthood.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for starting it. Perhaps your posts will be so well written and fascinating that you can just copy and paste and end up with a best selling autobiography! Or at least something to keep for the kids :)

    So- where are the ultrasound pics??

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...