photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo askmetab.png photo greenarchivestab.png photo shegrowstab.png photo easycookingtab.png

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cooking Lesson 1 continued.....

Ok, so I kind of left you hanging there.  Well, most of you probably know how to do this, but for those of you, like me, who had no idea how to to cook anything, much less anything that was previously alive. (yeah, that's gross, sorry).
Anywho, let's cook some chicken!
See Spices and Such for info on my spice/sauce recommendations for your kitchen
Take the chicken, put it into a glass dish (what's this thing called???) and pour some of the Stubb's overtop.  I put enough on top that it covers almost to the top of the chicken so everything is nice and marinated.  I then pour a major amount of garlic over top, flip the chicken and repeat.  Sometimes, I add the Mrs.Dash Chipotle seasoning (but not too much as it is spicy).

Yeah, that's gross.  Look away Pregnant Friends.


deeeeelish

Cook at 375 for 45 min or 350 for an hour. 
I try to cook it longer so that it marinades a little more.  But, most of the time I am in a hurry.  Either way, it's delicious.  You'll love it, promise.  And, it's so super easy.
Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...